ABAP Developer x2 - Switzerland - Choice of location.
For our international client listed on the NASDAQ-100, we are currently searching for two senior ABAP developers to join their experienced multi-cultural IT Swiss team.
In the context of a positive restructuring, they are looking to engage senior ABAP Developers with SAP Supply Chain knowledge to work on long-term, international projects of 2-3 years.
Investment in new technology but more importantly their employees is a priority; as a result, they have over 3,000 training programmes available.
- Working with the local application team (SAP and non-SAP), communicating with the customer and resolving technical issues related to ABAP
- Assisting colleagues in creating technical specifications and requirements
- Interact with end users and react to their input for all new needs
- Dealing with high, medium and low priority tickets
- Write detailed, precise technical specifications for program/user exits deep in SAP technical table level for non-process developers.
- Knowledge of ABAP WebDynpro and Adobe Forms is a must
- 8 years + experience in SAP ABAP
- Knowledge of logistics and SAP SD Pricing, Shipment in the SAP ERP system
- Must be fluent in both English and German (C1 level) to communicate with international colleagues and German-speaking end-clients
This is an opportunity to relocate to Switzerland and join an international company offering a competitive salary.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077733 and ask for Alexander Graham.