|Standort: Michigan, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Food & Beverage||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/081192_1623761658|
Red is seeking a Senior Application Delivery Manager to be based in the Detroit, Michigan area for one of our direct end client's. This is a permanent opportunity including base salary, bonus and full benefits package. Relocation available if needed.
Knowledge & Experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully completing at least two ERP implementations serving mid-market to large organizations with global, multi-site manufacturing and distribution requirements.
- 10 or more years of business/industry/related work; solid manufacturing and strong distribution experience, with 5 or more years of leadership responsibility managing midsize to large teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience as a ScrumMaster or Project Manager working in an Agile team or Extreme Programming (XP) software development team in a business, agency, contract or consulting environment.
- Solid experience leading Scrum events: spring planning, daily scrums, reviews / demos and retrospectives.
- Experience with organization change management (OCM) practices to prepare the organization for the new solution/capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross‑functional teams and work effectively in dynamic/fluid situations
- Strong communication skills with ability to lead client/team meetings, conduct presentations to all levels of management
- Experience collaborating with third party vendors and geographically diverse teams to achieve successful results
- Is skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change and standardization
- Exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship building skills at all levels with internal and external parties.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in communicating with stakeholders, consensus building, vendor relations, and analytical problem solving
Education & Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science preferred and/or equivalent work experience required; MBA a plus.
- Preferred: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), PMP, Six Sigma, PMI-ACP, ACI-Lean, ACI-Kanban, IAPM
- Working knowledge of DevOps, Atlassian Jira and Confluence or comparable software development management platforms.