|Standort: Stockholm, Sweden||Gehalt: 600kr - 700kr per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073248_1598272540|
Senior Data Scientist AI, Advanced Analytics & Data / Stockholm / 6 months / Start 28th Sept
We are now looking for a Senior Data Scientist to bring in new competence to our new organisation Business Tech.
We are on a journey together to discover the future of the fashion industry. Business Tech is our vehicle, a new modern agile product organisation within the larger client group. We are a team of small teams (5-10 people) each owning a product end-to-end with a mission to meet and exceed our customer expectations.
As a Senior Data Scientist you will work in collaboration with our business and engineering people both within your team and supporting teams, on creating value from data. Often the work requires solving complex problems by turning vast amounts of data into business insights through advanced analytics, modelling and machine learning. You have a strong foundation in analytics, mathematical modelling, computer science, and math - coupled with a strong business sense. You proactively fetch information from various sources and analyse it for better understanding about how the business performs. Furthermore, you model and build AI tools that automate certain processes within the company. The solutions produced will be implemented to impact business results.
* Pair with Machine Learning Engineers and Software developers, develop machine learning software product including but not limited to exploring large data sets, trying out new algorithms, feature engineering, testing and evaluating model outputs, deploying the solutions for production usage and scale out to the comprehensive fashion network of the client
* Develop an understanding of business obstacles, create solutions based on advanced analytics and draw implications for model development
* Combine, explore and draw insights from data. Often large and complex data assets from different parts of the business
* Develop tools and framework to address common needs in machine learning project like model tractability, feature reuse, A/B testing, etc
* Work in cross-functional agile team of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, business stakeholders to build the AI ecosystem within the client
Your mindset & skills
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalised.
Who you are:
* Have a degree within applied mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering or similar field (e.g. machine learning) and a strong will to continuously develop your skill set
* Are a hands-on person and a problem solver, you thrive in solving practical business problems with data and machine learning models
* You have the ability to understand business requirements and generate insights and you have strong communication skills, orally and in writing
* Have 5+ years working experience in data science
* Are able to independently implement algorithms and models to production with at least one programming language with support from our machine learning engineers.
* Have experience in agile environment, team collaboration, data-driven development, reliable and responsible experimentation
* In addition, we appreciate:
* Experience in working with production level machine learning systems
* Experience in working optimisation problems and knowledge of optimisation libraries and solvers
* Experience in Spark and distributed computing
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written