|Standort: Hungary||Gehalt: €300 - €350 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/074771_1603632229|
Senior Engineer Technical Operations / Hungary / 6 months / Start ASAP
* Design, maintain and improve quality, performance, scalability and availability of 24X7 production and internal environments.
* Proactively monitor services and respond to and troubleshoot issues.
* Escalate problems (when required) to appropriate team members.
* Maintain processes, tools, and documentation in support of the customer environments.
* Work closely with rest of the Operations team members across geographical boundaries and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
* Identify opportunities to implement automation and carry through on implementation.
* Plan and perform scheduled maintenance and product upgrades (during and after-hours) on rotation basis.
* Build/support CI/CD pipelines. Deploy new versions of software.
* Work in scheduled on-call rotation.
* Author and contribute to Infrastructure Documentation and Knowledgebase.
* Implement information security management systems and compliance controls
* Stay current with latest technical and security breakthroughs and vulnerabilities and industry best practices.
* Implement, test and operate advanced security techniques in compliance with industry best practices.
* Develop and manage an information security strategy for products and processes.
* Design security controls with the Cloud shared responsibility model and global infrastructure.
* Design identity/access management and governance controls.
* Design protection of Data at Rest and in Flight, and Network Perimeter controls.
* Implement and manage automated network security, application security, auditing and validation.
* Counsel your colleagues on information security practices.
* Leverage attack tools to test for vulnerabilities.
* Gain a thorough knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software.
* Research/identify flaws and remedy mistakes.
* Partner with Corporate Informatics Security (CIS) teams to share ideas and implement corporate requirements.
* Work with software and operations teams to align security practices across solutions delivered to customers.
Education / Experience:
* An experienced position focusing on designing and implementing features
* Typically, a graduate with a BS degree (Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field), or four years of related experience
* 7 years of professional experience with the tools and technologies required for the role
* Development tools, programming languages and application frameworks
* Agile methodologies, the software development life cycle
* Commitment to Continuous Learning
* Willing and able to stay informed on industry trends
* Experience running medium to large scale multi-tier distributed systems with Linux/Unix, Windows OS, Kubernetes, VMWare, Apache Tomcat and Java
* Compute, Cloud & Network: Architecting and Automating Software Integrations and Delivery in the Cloud; Linux; Virtualization; Containers; Kubernetes; Cloud Platform (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud); System Design; Network fundamentals, Network Security, Network Vitalisation; Network Architectures; Governance and Change Management; Highly Available 24x7x365 operations experience; DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering; Agile methodologies; scripting and infrastructure as code, python.
* Software Architecture: Knowledge and experience of multi-tier HA modern applications; SOA; Microservices; API/Web services
* CI/CD: Build/Test/Deployment Automation; Jenkins, Azure DevOps; Git; CloudFormation, Terraform; Deployment Architecture
* Security: Security Operations and Automation; Industry standards and compliance, e.g., HIPAA, SOC, ISO, GxP, GDPR, CCPA, etc.; Security Best Practices; Encryption, Authentication/authorization, Integrity; Tools: vulnerability scans, penetration testing; IDS/IPS, WAF; OWASP
* Databases: DB Administration, Finetuning, Management; Knowledge of DB Models, Highly Available DB Architectures and Design
* Knowledge of agile software development and release management processes
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Systematic approach to problem solving and strong sense of ownership
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Certifications: Cloud Certification (AWS, Azure, Google), Project Management Certification (PMP, Certified Scrum Master), Security/Compliance (CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, CISM), Kubernetes
* Programming: Scripting, Python, Perl, Infrastructure as Code, Java, Groovy, Go.
* Experience with compliance and regulatory programs Service Organisation Controls (SOC), HIPAA, NIST, FISMA.
* Informatics experience with LIMS and other related software packages is high desirable
* Open to working flexible hours.
* In-person and online meeting collaboration
* Requires flexibility to work across multiple time zones