|Standort: Norway||Gehalt: bonus|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/080181_1620568003|
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. You'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
You will have an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Come and developer with the world's largest agency network who crafts digital solutions together with global clients.
Senior Front End Developer
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: 450.000 -900.000 NOK per year (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: Fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish Language
Experience required :
- 5+ years of working experience as Frontend developer.
- 3+ years of working professionally with JS frameworks
- Experience with Agile practice (Scrum, Code Review, Pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, MVP).
- Feel strongly about structured and well tested code.
- Enjoy sharing your work and experience with the rest of the team
You might also have
- Experience of projects within e-commerce
- Database knowledge within SQL, MongoDB or similar
- Experience with other JS frameworks, such as Vue or Angular.
- Understanding of emerging technologies, such as AI or XR.
- Proficient in English and good level of Norwegian, both speaking and writing
What we offer:
- We are highly innovative and hardworking people from across the world, and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career mentor.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, meetup groups, conferences, sport clubs; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work