|Standort: Netherlands||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/067230_1577986208|
Senior Full stack Software Engineer:
My client is looking for an experienced Full stack software engineer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
My Client is situated right in the heart of our customer's activities with the bank. The front-end will be lit-HTML based. Our back-end solution will be integrated with other Java API's that are the technical backbone for the multi-channel journeys, used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
The Current Accounts API's you will work on are used by millions of customers on a daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet web app or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
You must have:
· Proven track record and proficiency in software development (6 + years): backed or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and back end). Our back end stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front-end side, we are into lit-HTML, Web-components, Redux, NPM.
· Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Karma, Open Shift, Docker, private cloud environments and soon migrating to Azure DevOps.
· We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our cloud environments.
· Lead development experience is a bonus.
· An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges.
· Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone.
· Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general.
· Also from externals we expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to the ING Bank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech.
· Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues -who will be located in Belgium
· Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
· Fluent English speaking and writing
What do we expect from you:
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation banking applications in the Daily Banking tribe.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.
No remote work / working from home possible.