RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
SAP Principal Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: SEK500000 - SEK80000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
Organisational Transformation is a team within our Global client servicing clients and programmes across key industry verticals; Energy and Utilities, Financial Services and Insurance, Health and Life Science, Retail and Manufacturing. As a key success factor to successful transformation and realising business benefits, Organisational Transformation provides organisation change management and training expertise advising, guiding, leading and delivering large scale, complex, global transformation initiatives for our clients.
They often drive the key business relationships, focusing on business benefits and the challenges of making the change happen through people. Typically, they work as part of multi-disciplinary teams, often working with clients as part of our teams. This includes working at some of the most senior levels within an organisation.
As well as putting our clients at the centre of everything, they are also passionate about our own people. They strive to learn, we work together to get things done, we have an open and honest culture and most importantly we have lots of fun along the way.
As a Principal Consultant your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead a work stream or manage mid-sized teams with minor supervision
- Specialist in a specific business process, industry vertical or technology
- Independently deliver work products for specific solutions within a work stream using area of expertise
- Build and manage relationships with senior level client managers
- Own and manage contributions to business development proposals
- Actively own significant firm building initiatives (e.g. development of new service offerings)
Qualities, Experience, and Skills
- 10+ years of business transformation and change management experience gained within a relevant industry sector
- Proven track record working for a top tier consulting or advisory organisation
- Experience in business transformation and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) programmes
- Experience influencing C-suite business leaders
- Proven business development experience including RFP / proposal creation
- Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams (both on and off-shore)
- Experience in enterprise communications, stakeholder management and establishing change networks
- Experience in conducting and leading change impact assessments and developing change strategies / plans
- Experience in developing business readiness plans and helping businesses prepare for and manage change initiatives
- Learning and development experience
- Lead and manage the change efforts for large complex transformation programmes/projects
- Develop and deliver change management strategies and plans to help support clients change programmes
- Manage projects and teams and ensure delivery excellence of change management activities
- Sustain existing and develop new business opportunities to secure new change management work
- Play a lead role in developing the Organisational Transformation practice and assist in the development of our people and assets
- Coach and mentor junior members of the Organisational Transformation practice and contribute to recruitment / talent management
- Contribute towards Organisational Transformation intellectual property and methods / tools
- Drive go-to-market strategies by anticipating market needs and leading the development of new firm-wide solutions
- Assume ownership for client deliverables and manage individual and team utilization to ensure that project deliverables are generated in a timely manner