SAP MM-PUR Consultant - Switzerland - Choice of location.
For our international client listed on the NASDAQ-100, we are currently searching for two senior ABAP developers to join their experienced multi-cultural IT Swiss team.
In the context of a positive restructuring, they are looking to engage senior ABAP Developers with SAP Supply Chain knowledge to work on long-term, international projects of 2-3 years.
Investment in new technology but more importantly their employees is a priority; as a result, they have over 3,000 training programmes available.
- Collaboration and implementation of SAP projects and sub-projects within the group
- Design, documentation and implementation of complex, holistic solutions in SAP ERP systems
- Execution of training and workshops
- Participation in general support in the SAP team
- 5 years + experience with MM and PUR as a core discipline
- Knowledge of MM end-to-end process, in particular: third-party order processes, order acceptance, cross-company process.
- Experience with individual, ad-hoc customer processes and peripheral systems.
- Ideally have, manufacturing industry experience
- Must be fluent in both English and German (C1 level) to communicate with international colleagues and German-speaking end-clients
This is an opportunity to relocate to Switzerland and join an international company offering a competitive salary.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077733 and ask for Alexander Graham.