|Standort: Barcelona, Spain||Gehalt: €350 - €375 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/083778_1631630458|
Senior Product Data Analyst/Scientist / Barcelona Onsite / 6 months / Start ASAP
***Must be already eligible to live and work in Barcelona***
We are looking for a Data Analyst/Data Scientist with a strong technical background (working with Big Data) and good communication skills to collaborate with different profiles. The projects to collaborate with us are not very sophisticated but very interesting and impactful for the department.
Projects where contractor is going to collaborate:
● Documentation of data events of a particular product plus provide a framework of self-served data for different roles: backend engineers, data scientist, and data analyst of the marketplaces.
● Creation a model to define what is a trusted user and a fraud user and see correlations of drivers with transactions.
● Creation of ETL's in Spark-Scala-Kubernetes.
● Work closely with Product, UX and Engineering teams on particular requirements to cover experimentation for particular requests.
● 3-4 years of experience as Data Analyst, ideally in Product team
● Excellent problem solving skills.
● Ability to organise your work efficiently and prioritise tasks. Experience with Agile methodologies desired.
● Solid statistical background.
● Ability to run and optimise advanced SQL queries
● Experience in defining tracking and events
● Strong experience in experimentation (especially AB testing)
● Advanced knowledge of Python, Scala,
● Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker or Qlik.
● Git and command-line
● Very strong communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical audiences.