|Standort: England, England||Gehalt: 55000kr - 75000kr per month + Bonus,pension,car|
|Reference #: PR/062717_1562583723|
RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. You'll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client's most complex issues.
You will have an opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
Senior SAP Finance Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: DKK45000 - DKK75000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport a must
We're looking for an experienced SAP finance consultant who can interact fluently with senior finance stakeholders at our clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable in both accounting, controlling and performance management and can be the bridge between the client and our more functional and technical teams.
Our main focus currently is the delivery and pre-sales of S/4HANA projects. In this role you'll meet our clients located across Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark and your primary goal is to help translate technology innovation into real business value.
You will be working closely with our strong SAP Finance group consisting of almost 100 consultants in the Nordics. You will tap into their unique skills and understanding of the new technology. We will equip you with our global network and our many assets and accelerators to make you as successful as possible.
- 5+10 years of experience in SAP FICO
- S/4 HANA Implementation a plus
- Capable of assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle with emphasis on business transformation within finance
- Proven ability to assess the business model and its integration with technology
- Good understanding of cross functional integration and how to apply leading experience from similar consultancy company will be an advantage
- Have a passion for business transformation projects
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to manage teams and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent English
- You are flexible and willing to travel
-transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
-You'll benefit from working alongside experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
-Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
-Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
-Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.