|Standort: Portugal||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/071176_1589974079|
**** PMO - Portugal - Freelance opportunity ****
RED are supporting one of their key international clients in a new exciting project whilst implementing SAP. We are urgently looking for a PMO as its global platform for back office finance, procurement and asset management activities. The purpose of this role is to provide consistent, high quality communications about the programme to a wide range of stakeholders using a range of Microsoft Office products.
* 5 years experience of working in a transformation programme as a senior PMO.
* Experience of IT enabled transformation programmes would be ideal.
* Experience of operating with globally distributed teams.
* Experience of working with current Microsoft Office products - specifically including: MS SharePoint (as an administrator), MS Teams, MS Project, MS Excel (to an advanced standard) plus core MS Office applications.
* Experience of working in blended teams with business, IT and 3rd Party consulting supplier team members.
* PMO Management
* Strong administrative experience, supporting a team.
* A good understanding of project management methodologies and tools
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Fluent in English.
The key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* Facilitate management meetings by scheduling, inviting, supporting content preparation and minuting in support of the meeting chairs. These meetings include: Business Steering Committee Meetings (monthly), IT PMO Review (fortnightly), Programme Sponsor Updates (Fortnightly), Programme Management Meeting (Weekly), Project 1 Management Meeting (Weekly), Finance Review Meeting (Monthly), Process Advisory Council Meetings (Monthly) plus other ad hoc Project and Programme meetings.
* Maintain financial budgeting and tracking templates and support review of Programme Budgeting across Projects and years for Capital and Operational Expenditure.
* Maintain and oversee consistency of planning by Project Managers and work stream leads across the Programme by providing templates, guidelines and review of plans - in parallel with reviewing and reporting against performance.
* Ensure consistent RAID Management across the Project teams improving and maintaining associated methods and tools.
* Closely working with the Project Communication teams to prepare and deliver communication and engagement activities to project team members.
* Manage the programme Administration resource to support general project team administration including on boarding of new joiners, providing support for training and data administration and other ad hoc admin tasks.
* Working with the Programme and Project Managers to plan and facilitate Project Phase Gate Control / Review according to planned milestones.
* Support the business change team in the co-ordination of site visits, by assisting with travel booking, diary management and facilitation of key events.
* Assist the Project and Programme Management teams in the collation of regular project updates from project teams, and ensuring appropriate tools are updated.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.