Senior SAP PP "Production Planning" Consultant
Our client, a global consultancy with annual revenue in the billions are looking for a Senior SAP PP Consultant to work on exciting, upcoming UK based projects. They require cross-functional knowledge within the Logistics area, with sound knowledge of QM and WM as well as expertise within PP.
A market leader in digital services, our client has a number of large-scale projects on the horizon with some of the globes most well-known organisations. Apply now to become a part of their exciting journey.
- SAP consulting on manufacturing projects in the UK and Ireland
- Requirement gathering, training and testing with end users
- Design and delivery of SAP based business requirements
- Identifying consulting opportunities with existing customers
- Having an influence on the SAP manufacturing strategy and objectives of the business unit
- Working with bid teams by assisting development of winning solutions for proposals
- Pre-sales support
- 8-10 years demonstrable experience delivering SAP solutions
- Knowledge of all SAP products associated with manufacturing & logistics execution
- Highly motivated individual, capable of working in distributed teams, Proactive attitude to set and achieve objectives.
- Experience of multiple successful end-to-end SAP implementations in industries such as consumer goods, foods & beverages, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals etc. involving requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, cut-over and post go-live support.
- Fluent English language written and verbal.
- Experience of writing design documents, functional specifications and configuration documents.
- Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients in all situations.
- Capable of articulating the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non-technical.
- Experience in leading presentations to senior management level both internally and within the client arena.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, feel free to contact me direct on +44207 107 7632, or you can message me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a discussion.