|Standort: England, England||Gehalt: £75000 - £85000 per annum + additional benefits|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: VE PP_1559148213|
Senior SAP PP "Production Planning" Consultant
Our client, a global consultancy with annual revenue in the billions are looking for a Senior SAP PP Consultant to work on exciting, upcoming UK based projects. They require cross-functional knowledge within the Logistics area, with sound knowledge of QM and WM as well as expertise within PP.
A market leader in digital services, our client has a number of large-scale projects on the horizon with some of the globes most well-known organisations. Apply now to become a part of their exciting journey.
- SAP consulting on manufacturing projects in the UK and Ireland
- Requirement gathering, training and testing with end users
- Design and delivery of SAP based business requirements
- Identifying consulting opportunities with existing customers
- Having an influence on the SAP manufacturing strategy and objectives of the business unit
- Working with bid teams by assisting development of winning solutions for proposals
- Pre-sales support
- 8-10 years demonstrable experience delivering SAP solutions
- Knowledge of all SAP products associated with manufacturing & logistics execution
- Highly motivated individual, capable of working in distributed teams, Proactive attitude to set and achieve objectives.
- Experience of multiple successful end-to-end SAP implementations in industries such as consumer goods, foods & beverages, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals etc. involving requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, cut-over and post go-live support.
- Fluent English language written and verbal.
- Experience of writing design documents, functional specifications and configuration documents.
- Capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels.
- Able to gain respect, trust and confidence of senior management, partners and clients in all situations.
- Capable of articulating the precise nature of any given situation appropriately to the target audience whether technical or non-technical.
- Experience in leading presentations to senior management level both internally and within the client arena.