|Standort: Germany, Germany||Gehalt: Bonus, Company car,medical insurance,pension|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/063265_1567502454|
Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP SCM - OTC Senior/Principal Consultant/ Architect to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Germany. We are looking for highly experienced SAP Senior/Principal Consultant/ Architects, with a tracked record of designing and implementing SCM projects.
With responsibility over transformation projects, you will have the chance of working with the newest SAP technologies.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must have the capability to contribute from the Business Development and Sales activities phase, to delivering to our Client's commercial satisfaction, whilst ensuring that the required level of quality and customer satisfaction are met, before closing the programme in alignment with our Client's Best Practice.
Expectations and tasks:
- Planning customer-specific roadmaps and assisting customers with the transformation of SAP ECC and SAP APO to SAP S / 4HANA;
- Design and implement OTC (order - to- cash) processes in SAP SD S/4 Hana and Advanced ATP, including integration into the system landscape;
- Support with extensions of the standard software and connection to new technologies;
- Support of business development and sales activities;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in SAP SD and SAP ATP
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end SAP ERP processes and their integration with each other, as well as SAP solutions such as SAP APO
- Very good knowledge in SAP OTC (order - to - cash)
- Preferred knowledge of SAP aATP S/4 Hana
- ABAP knowledge is an advantage
- S/4 Hana experience desirable
- Fully professional level of German and English is a must
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience