|Standort: Stockholm, Sweden||Gehalt: €350 - €400 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/064645_1569230443|
Senior Software Developer / 6 months / Stockholm / Start ASAP
Description of the Division
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work together with data scientist and machine learning engineer in an Agile team, bring the state of art machine learning model into production.
Some of your tasks will be:
Play a vital role in the productinzation of machine learning models at scale (Deployment, monitoring, infrastructure, software practices …)
Collaborate with Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to help them enforce good software engineering practices in order to industrialise the solutions at scale to the comprehensive network of my client.
Leverage an understanding of software architecture and software design patterns to write scalable, maintainable, well-designed and future-proof code
* A seasoned software developer (5 years+) with strong mindset of building scalable and high quality software product.
* Experience creating unit tests, integration tests, and automation tests for production applications
* Excellent programming skill in Python. Not only familiar with language itself, but also fully aware of best practices, code structure, design patterns, development workflow etc
* Hands on experience in different kinds of infrastructure development tasks, like creating Jenkins pipelines, Docker containers, etc
* Familiar with development process in Agile team, comfortable with pair programming and code reviews, etc
* You are highly experienced with Python
* Knowledge about basic concepts of machine learning and common toolboxes used in the field (Spark and Hadoop) would be a plus
* Good experience and knowledge in using Jenkins and Docker
* Rich experience in big data technology, especially Spark and Hadoop, would be a big plus
* Experience in Azure would be a big plus
* Good communication skills
* Self driven
* English required, Swedish Preferred