|Standort: Vilnius, Vilnius County||Gehalt: €250 - €450 per day|
|Bereich: Banking||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: .NETVilnius_1615808980|
Senior Software Engineer (.NET) - Remote / Vilnius - 6 months extendable
- As a contractor you will become an integrated part of a team working with security features in our Mobile Bank app. The team based in Denmark and Lithuania - your primary work location will be in Vilnius, Lithuania (where majority of the team is also placed).
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability - with especially high focus on Backend code (C# micro services, API development, working with containers, etc.).
- Ensure service and process adherence to security and compliance policies.
- Contribute to maintenance and operational stability for existing and new systems; help solving production issues and incidents.
- Collaborate closely with architects, other software engineers, and business analysts.
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies and daily development activities in order to succeed with the project.
- 5-7 years of solid experience with C#/.NET development, REST APIs, micro services, and SQL.
- Substantial experience with DevOps tools and processes, build automation and orchestration tools. * Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift). * Knowledge of the modern web/app development stack and cloud-native development.
- Experience with message brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka, IBM MQ or others.
- Telemetry tools knowledge (ELK, Prometheus, Grafana) considered as a plus.
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing.
- Great communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Proficient English skills are required.