|Standort: Texas, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/079737_1619120128|
* Minimum 10 years of overall experience
* Experience using a global delivery model to support customer requirements in application development, application maintenance, and infrastructure services
* Ability to develop/maintain positive client relationships and monitor client satisfaction
* Demonstrated success in a matrix management environment
* Experience managing ERP projects
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
* OCM expertise required to lead organizations and people through change during the transition phase.
* Ability to mitigate risks by delivering optimized OCM solutions required for smooth transition across all areas of application outsourcing services during the transition of the current state operations to the future state operations.
* Skills in creating and implementing OCM solutions to ensure that people impacted by the new operating model are able to successfully adopt to the new processes and tools.
* Ability to create proper OCM plans that bring the right people and processes together in ways that maximize benefits and deliver ongoing success, and ensure that the desired outcomes are adopted successfully.
* Proven abilities in the areas of managing complex outsourcing programs, developing effective customer relationships and developing/delivering presentations that get results
* Expert ability to successfully manage large, complex multi-tower projects across all phases from inception to implementation across various industries
* Deep understanding of IT outsourcing delivery models, with a primary focus on applications development and maintenance understanding
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels