|Standort: Spain||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079689_1619508786|
RED is looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager who will lead the transition and development program to build a client engineering capability to serve newly acquired businesses.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible to build a client engineering capability that will manage subjects including deployment of an MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution, deployment of an EDR (Endpoint Detection Response) solution, definition of InfoSec policies, deployment of a DLP (Data Loss Protection) solution and definition of a user device procurement process. The above will be managed through the development and implementation of strategic programs, defined through interactions with employees in global business entities, external resources and key stakeholders.
This position will be based out of their Barcelona or Paris office. The scope of the role includes international sites in the EU, APAC and NA and some travel to these sites may be required.
Specific responsibilities include:
● Develop an in-depth understanding of requirements through detailed analysis of the systems, processes, policies and resources in scope of the project.
● Develop a long-term strategic vision for the client engineering capability
● Identify and manage the plan, risks and interdependencies of the organization and other integration projects.
● Document the current state and develop a plan to build and/or source the capability.
● Manage the RFP, vendor selection and validation processes for the required software solutions including EDR, MDM and DLP.
● Deploy the solutions across the global user base.
● Work closely with the procurement team to develop a procurement process in line with consolidated requirements.
● Work closely with the InfoSec team to create policies and procedures to effectively manage device security.
● Define and implement a user device lifecycle process including software deployment and patch management, operating System upgrades, renewal and disposal of devices.
● Define requirements for the optimised initialisation of user devices including the applications and utilities installed, privileges and role-based settings.
● Manage the reinitialisation of devices coming across from the new entity.
● Senior profile with experience managing client device security, MDM, EDR, DLP and anti-virus solutions.
● Consultant mindset able to proactively identify and engage with global stakeholders.
● Technically capable managing and implementing client device and security systems.
● In-depth knowledge of mobile device management and endpoint security.
● Capable project manager who can develop a technical response to business requirements, present solutions, drive agreement and implement to successful completion in a time-constrained context.
● Ability to analyse requirements and propose strategy based on research, data, business direction, and industry trends.
● Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
● Outstanding organisational, communication, project management and presentation skills.
● Autonomous, proactively identifies risks and proposes solutions.
● Fluent in English.
● Willingness to travel up to 20%.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply here.