|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: 2930_1610618649|
For our longterm client we are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect in remote.
Your main task is to support the client with your experience in the architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the clients enterprise.
* Responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise
* Produce a detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements
* Produce technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
* Drive CMDB analysis and redesign for a federated ITSM environment
* Migrate data and processes from source to target environments
* Expierence as ServiceNow Expert
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
* Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities
* 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience
* Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions
* CMDB integration experience
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 3 months (+ chance of extension)
* Utilization: 4-5 days/week (and Remote)
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.