***ServiceNow Business Analyst - Remote***
For our international client based remotely, RED is currently looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to join our clients 4 year program. The role is looking to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month contract which can be based remotely.
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate profound know-how in Software Asset Management (SAM) as a concept (critical) along with "Madrid" release knowledge.
- Broadly knowledgeable of ServiceNow Discovery with the ability provide advice on overall Discovery and CMDB deployment
- Knowledge of various discovered device types and technical terminology
- 3+ years' experience implementing ServiceNow Discovery, including deployment of mid-servers, development of probes and patterns and use of whitelists/blacklists
- Knowledge of overall CMDB management and an understanding of ITSM processes
- Previous experience with validated systems or other experience in a highly regulated industry highly desirable
- Experience with ServiceNow Service Mapping a plus
- Keen awareness of limitations of ServiceNow & good practice design for solutions of enterprise scale
- Experience of taking ownership for core ServiceNow module delivery with minimal management support
- Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams)
- Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum)
If you are interested in this position, please apply for immediate consideration.