|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073010_1597233931|
For our longterm client in the Düsseldorf Area we are looking for a SACM Expert with ServiceNow Experience.
Your main task is to support the client with your experience in the ServiceNow architecture in combination with SACM.
* Responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and integrity of the ServiceNow application within the enterprise
* Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
* Produce technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
* Drive CMDB analysis and redesign for a federated ITSM environment
* Migrate data and processes from source to target environments
* Expierence in Service Asset Management & Configuration Management (SACM)
* Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
* Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities
* 3-6 years of ITSM systems integration and/or implementation experience
* Experience integrating cloud services with scripts/code to create customer facing solutions
* CMDB integration experience
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 4 months (+ chance of extension)
* Utilization: 4-5 days/week (and Remote)
* Location: Düsseldorf area, Germany (and Remote)
* Language: English (German nice to have)
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.