ServiceNow Security Architect in role of a ServiceNow Concept Lead for Roles, Groups and Authorizations
The client is seeking an IT Security Architect for leading the conceptual approach in utilizing Roles, Groups and Authorizations to its advancing ServiceNow implementation. The role will be accountable for further developing and maturating the concept papers and will interface widely across functional and deployment teams to gather requirements.
Envisaged assignment period is from 1-Mar-2018 until 30-Nov-2018 on 100% base.
The position reports to ITSM Integration Lead.
* Lead the delivery effort and account for milestone targets according to the project plan.
* Strong understanding of IT security and authorizations concepts for ServiceNow and IT architectures in general.
* Demonstrate understanding of ServiceNow core functions and how Roles, Groups and Authorizations are best designed in support of processes.
* Take ownership & responsibility for IT security activities.
* Enable decision making and direction setting.
* Align with functional teams, understand their requirements and account for delivering viable ServiceNow concepts for utilizing Roles, Groups and Authorizations. Ensure IT security concepts are aligned, integrated and uniform. Retain focus to achieve the deployment schedule.
* Close collaboration with Data team on Group concepts, evangelize Roles, Authorization, and Group concept(s).
* Work with and support functional deployment teams and align with training team to understand onboarding requirements / role mapping.
* Support workshops with stakeholders as required, testing, simulation, training and enhancements.
* Provide over-sight with offshore test teams (review Test Scenarios & Test Script documentation, assist Test Manager with stakeholder support during UAT).
* Report on the status of deliverables and progress against plan which feeds into the ITSM and wider Program Governance model.
* Produce periodic report to highlight risks, key decisions & progress. Work with Project management to assist with tracking & escalation of issues. Monitor and drive issue resolution and escalate out of line situations.
* Commit to and embody company beliefs and values of the company.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Profound knowledge of ServiceNow platform and its Security capabilities.
* At least 5+ years' experience in IT Service Management and IT Security areas as an IT Security Architect.
* Successful project cycle(s) in delivering ServiceNow IT Security concepts.
* Keen awareness of limitations of ServiceNow & good practice design for solutions of enterprise scale.
* Experience of taking ownership of IT Security delivery with minimal management support.
* Working business knowledge of consulting services (including working with offshore development teams).
* Service Management IT industry knowledge, ITIL aware (Foundation minimum).
* Educated to a minimum of higher national diploma level.
* Knowledge of ISRM concepts (Standards, Baseline, GOP) of advantage.
Personal Skills Required:
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
* Strong outcome-driven mindset.
* Strong customer focus and service attitude.
* High personal motivation and energy.
* Strong personal organizational skills
* Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Empathy to understand issues from stakeholder viewpoint and deployment teams, and to respond appropriately.
* Composure and the ability to remain calm and dispassionate.
* Ability to initiate action - seize opportunities to put ideas into action either personally or through engaging a team or the organization as a whole.
* Ability to motivate others through effective leadership skills within a global matrix organization combined with a high level of personal energy and enthusiasm.
* Judgement and Sensitivity.
* Team work and team motivation in a challenging IT environment.
* High affinity to work in an international as well as multicultural environment.
* High flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks.
* Ability to deal with variable workload.
|Standort: Basel, Switzerland||Gehalt: Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour + all-inclusive|
|Bereich: Pharma & Health||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/050514_1523351842|