|Standort: Stockholm, Sweden||Gehalt: 45000kr - 55000kr per annum + Bonus + other benefits|
|Bereich: FMCG||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/061470_1558695895|
Snr SAP FI CO Business Analyst
Permanent position, Stockholm, 20% travels, Global End- Client.
Our Client is currently looking for hands- on BA with excellent process knowledge in the area of SAP FICO to join the existing team and take part in global digital transformation of the organisation.
This role entails both, rolling- out the existing blueprint together with new solutions, as well as helping the business to understand how to leverage technology to advance and simplify the existing solutions. Therefore, we are looking for experienced professional, with strong analytical mind, excellent communication and people skills, who takes initiative and is able to identify the opportunity for improvement and advise the best way forward.
To succeed in this position, you need to have a good overall knowledge of SAP FICO module- especially in the following areas: AR, AP, Credit Management, CO-PA, CO-IO, P2P and payment processing. A good understanding of CATS and activity allocation is also a bonus.
Day to day responsibilities
- Develop blueprint for all finance aspects of the C4C solution.
- Analyse business requirements (prioritise, assess impact on current solution, estimate realistic time frames).
- Come up with and design new solutions (define the processes, write functional specification, present the ideas to the business, obtain business approvals etc.
- Work closely with developers to ensure timely, quality development and test activities.
- Drive the improvement of the existing solutions to best fit constantly evolving business needs.
- Cooperate with other functional team members to ensure the process is smooth and effective.
- Perform analytics, data migration, UAT, Key Users training etc.
- Maintain close relationship with business and Stakeholders.
- Team player, who enjoys working in multinational environment.
- Self- starter with strong analytical capabilities, who constantly feel need to learn, up-skill and develop.
- Agile individual whose preference is to work with cross- functional teams, all levels of seniority- in truly global environment.
Professional with strong business acumen, who strive to get a strong business understanding in the context of technology, digitisation and process efficiency.
- 3-6 years of experience using SAP FI CO with hands-on configuration experience, min 1x FLC implementation/ roll- outs.
- Business analyst or natural analytical predispositions and in- depth FICO business process knowledge.
- Exposure to cloud solutions, SAP ERP systems or CRM projects is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong capabilities to translate business requirements into IT solutions.
- Project Management knowledge, ITIL, experience working in Agile environment- will be a bonus.