|Standort: Poland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076467_1611236209|
Splunk Consultant required - 6-12 months - Remote and some travel to site post lockdown - 1700 PLN
Our consultancy client is looking to higher a Splunk consultant to hep with a compliance programme in Poland. Polish and English speaking are mandatory.
* 2-3 years' hands on IT security with Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) technologies.
* Direct experience architecting, configuring, deploying and/or customizing Splunk.
* Proven ability to support large scale application monitoring and event log management solutions (Splunk, ELK, Graphana)
* Extensive experience creating alerts, dashboards, and reports * Understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
* Strong understanding of Splunk SPL and Regex (Regular Expressions) * Python, Perl, Bash and/or Shell scripting experience is required.
* Experience deploying/managing Splunk indexer clusters and search head clusters
* Strong understanding of the underlying Splunk infrastructure and components (lookups, modular inputs, standard inputs, relationships between varying configuration files, etc.)
* Experience performing scripted Splunk installations including universal forwarder/heavy forwarder deployment.
* Splunk Certification(s) are a plus