RED is currently seeking an SAP WM Professional for a full time opportunity with one of our global consulting clients. Travel will be about 40-50%. Relocation is welcomed, but not required.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 5+ years of SAP Warehouse Management implementation or production support experience with understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules OR Master's degree and 3 years of experience
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Experience configuring multiple SAP modules OR experience across multiple industries
- Solid understanding and experience with setup and configuration of WM (including enhancements and upgrades)
- Must meet or exceed general consulting competencies
- Ability to effectively manage priorities across a wide variety of AMS customers including enhancements, projects, incidents, or service requests submitted by our broad AMS client base
The client is looking to interview immediately.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!