|Standort: Greenville, South Carolina||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/082262_1626983314|
Contract to Hire 3-6 months then perm. This can be remote with ability to get to office once a week when necessary.
An SAP Business Analyst Level III is responsible for providing expertise in their individual functional area of expertise (Finance, Sales, Merchandising, FS, Customer Service & Returns Mgmt). A Level III is responsible for executing planned project tasks within designated timelines. Level IIIs will take the lead in resolving issues, architecting solutions and training other team members and cross-functional teams on new functionality. They will work with their SAP Manager in engaging the Business Process Owner for their functional areas to ensure that the system will meet essential requirements and help to facilitate change management.
Essential Job duties:
* Understand the "as is" environment and provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices (including other systems we have today)
* Be proficient in configuration, processing and implementation of functional area software modules.
* Reconcile the user requirements to the new system capabilities.
* Represent the user interests in system design and software configuration planning meetings.
* Identify and implement business process improvements and changes
* Actively promote the adaptation of business practices and adoption of processes utilized by the new software system.
* Sponsor the change management required for cautious or resistant users.
* Work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the software application.
* Provide weekly status updates on active and strategic projects.
* Manage project deliverables and facilitate the coordination of projects within their team, and the integration with other teams as resources are required.
* Coordinate integration testing and thoroughly test the system and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met.
* Handle future enhancements and modifications to systems from a business standpoint
* Communicate effectively with stakeholders on system processes, applications, and modifications.
* Be a champion for specific knowledge of SAP system
* 5+ years of configuration experience in SAP with at least 1 full cycle SAP implementation
* Financial job or business analyst experience
* 5+ years experience in functional specification of SAP FI & CO requirements
* Ability to provide complete documentation of design, configuration, business process procedures, functional specifications for development and test scenarios for validation purposes.
* Must participate in and adhere to an SLDC methodology.
* Ability to create demonstrations to highlight key functional requirements for presentations to business user groups.
* Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
* Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal & customer interaction skills.
* Should have strong hands on configuration experience in SAP FI & CO module including New GL, Fixed Assets, Acccounts Payable, Intercompany, Tax,