|Standort: Alabama, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/065812_1573747078|
Red is seeking an Sr. Networking Engineer experience for a permanent contract to be based in Muscle Shoals, AL.
Our client is a global sector leader in the manufacturing space with 22 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America and China. Globally, they employ approximately 11,000 employees, about 25% is in the US. The company is headquartered in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) with corporate offices in Paris (France), Zurich (Switzerland) and New York (United States). They have increased its value year on year; in 2017 they reported a revenue of $5.5 Billion.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in the administration, architecture and engineering of a large enterprise network with the ability to operate in a complex global infrastructure
- Ability to isolate and resolve network performance and communication issues to ensure maximum uptime and reliability
- Develop the network architecture and related roadmaps aligned with the corporate strategy and in cooperation with the global service provider for all North American sites
- Maximize network performance and stability through systems monitoring, resolving network problems and outages, and making improvements to the existing architecture
- Design, implement and support enhancement/changes
- Perform network assessments and security audits
- Produce and maintain design and operational documentation for the network infrastructure
- Strong documentation and communication skills, Visio experience
- Basic Project Management Skills
- Ability to manage an Architecture and Product Road Map
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- ITIL v3 certifications
- Fluent English; Spanish is a plus
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize