|Standort: Montréal, Quebec||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/078922_1616682289|
One of Red's retail clients in the Greater Montreal, QC area is seeking a full-time, permanent Sr. Security Engineer to join their team!
The individual will be responsible for conducting complex security related assessments as part of the company's Information Security program and acting as technical hands-on lead for Security Engineering/Operational Projects.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Minimum of 10 years of information systems security or related auditing experience
- Ability to clearly communicate Information Security matters to executives, auditors, end users, and engineers
- Working knowledge of information systems security standards and practices (e.g., access control and system hardening, system audit and log file monitoring, security policies, and incident handling)
- Working knowledge at a Network Security Engineering level with Firewall, F5 ASM, Proxy, and NAC (ISE) experience.
- Working knowledge of protocols and technologies such as TCP, UDP, SSL/TLS, SFTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP.
- At least one technical certification related to a major platform (Microsoft, Cisco, F5, Etc.)
- Ability to interpret information security data and processes to identify potential compliance issues
- Ability to quickly understand security systems in order to identify and validate security requirements
- Willingness to work outside of regular business hours as required which can include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Certifications: CISSP, CEH, GSEC (preferred)
- Cloud security & architecture experience with most major cloud providers (preferred)