|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: €45 - €57 per hour|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/071749_1592305806|
Systems Developer - C++, Pascal, OracleRDB, PostreSQL - Remote Working
We're looking for >7 years experience (Expert) 3 System Developers to assist in a platform modernization program for a retail client in Sweden. This involves a migration from the current Oracle RDB database to a postgeSQL database.
We are working according to agile principles in development and you will be part of a cross functional development team.
You are a back-end developer with experience from C++ and Pascal on the OpenVMS platform. Experience from OracleRDB and PostgreSQL databases is important.
You have experience from cross functional development teams which are working with scrum. You are experienced in and motivated by working with all aspects from development to operations and support during go-live.
- C/C++ and Pascal
* Web services
* Oracle RDB database
* PostgreSQL database
* OpenVMS or Unix operating systemv
* Jira and Confluence as change management tools, Git as source code management tool
* JSON RPC 2.0 and SOAP
Three most important things
- System development back-end with experience from C++ and Pascal (Senior)
- Experience with database migration, in our case from OpenVMS to PostgreSQL. (Senior)
- Experience from working in an agile team according to Scrum methodology (Senior)