My client is looking for a Talend Consultant for a long term exciting project.
8+ years of architecture and hands-on development of Data Integration, Data Prep and Data Quality
of which at least three years of Talend experience.
- Strong knowledge of database and information architecture, with workflow integration (e.g., batch processing)
- Should be well versed with different file Formats for parsing files like Flat Files, XML, EDI, CSV, PSV, Json
- Good experience of Xml parsing, Advance Mapper, and transformation components.
- Should have prior experience of deployment of Talend job, optimisation and automation
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts technology and experience in Data Modelling
- Ability to develop and promote architectural best practices, standards and perform code reviews, recommend solutions
- Proficient with best practices of SQL, SQL Tuning, Stored Procedure
- Experience in interpreting, and applying business rules to ensure a high level of data integrity and consistency
- Focus on identifying the underlying data issues using Talend.
- Support and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
- Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Quality Management and any expose to the following would be beneficial:
- Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling.
If you have the skills then send me your CV and contact information for an immediate interview.