|Standort: Netherlands||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/081647_1624899117|
One of REDs clients, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an experienced Talend Software Developer for a new Logistics Control Centre programme based in Central Europe.
The Software Developer is responsible for developing and implementing interfaces and other components.
Education and/or experience:
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent education in IT field
* 3-5 years direct work experience of Integration activities in Talend and Oracle Pl/SQL.
* Knowledge of Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, Jira.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include, but not limited to, the following:
* Integration development experience with Oracle 12c database
* Experience in Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Views, Data Dictionary, external tables.
* Constraints, Job Scheduling, Materialized Views
* Experience in Json, FTP, HTTP, AS2 data exchange
* Experience in data integration security
* Good communication skills in English
* Self-motivated, fast learner (Agile mindset)
* Write SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions next to Json messages.
* Experience with EDIFACT and X12 supply chain messages.
* Create processes workflow to load data from external file sources into Oracle Database and vice versa.
* Provide production support for Talend Application and connected landscape
* Follow best practices to document and track changes, synchronize development-UAT-Production environment
* Troubleshoot operational issue - Trace Data, logic, and report back on root cause.
* Develop and provide support to all system interfaces and coordinate with stakeholders to provide specifications for all core transactions and customer request.
* Analyze and ensure an efficient transition of all technical design documents to provide support to the application landscape.
* Monitor and recommend changes if required to provide stored procedures and design and develop various solutions for CICD.
* Used PL/SQL Tables, Cursors to process vast volumes of data, and used bulk collect for a mass update as a performance improvement process.
* Creates and maintains a perfect relationship with the customer
If this role could be of interest and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.