***Talent Relationship Management Project Manager - Prague***
RED, on behalf of our global client in Prague, are looking for a Talent Relationship Management Project Manager to join the team as soon as possible for a contract until the end of the year, with potentially 3 business required.
HR Project Manager:
To lead and coordinate the implementation of TRM Talent Relationship Management System and IBM Watson modules projects globally, managing all project phases, designing and developing project related documentation and materials as well as deliver workshops and communication to countries together with the project team in order to prepare and manage the roll out.
* Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated Talent Acquisition and Staffing projects (Initially TRM implementation project) working closely with stakeholders within the organisation, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Talent relationship management is a web based CRM (contact relationship management) application designed for recruiting/sourcing purposes.
* Allows searching of both internal and external databases, contact databases, social media, and the open web for candidates of interest in order to build talent pipelines for future use or to source for difficult to fill open positions. Can also capture referrals from internal or external sources.
* Supports talent mapping and keeping track of their talent.
* Provides a portal where passive candidates can "opt-in" to our talent pool to be notified of future positions.?
* To create/review relevant project documentation (e.g. User Requirements, Process Maps, Blueprints, test script, data migration strategy, security etc.).
If you are available and interested in the role please apply directly for immediate consideration.