Due to the growth of our Key Accounts business unit at RED we have identified the need for a full time Team Administrator to take responsibility for our global administration tasks to streamline our client and candidate care processes.
This is an opportunity for a self-motivated, business minded administrator to join the fastest growing business unit within a globally recognised SAP Recruitment company, with the potential to build a team around them as the business unit grows globally.
- Helping our Account Managers with CV formatting across team
- Compliance - management of contractors for all documents gathering
- Helping our Account Managers with client compliance to get Statement of Work signed from our legal team and counter signed from client
- Supporting our Account Managers with ETZ timesheets
- Administration and liaising with finance to ensure payments are made on time and dealing with any issues
- Helping with MSP audits
- Organising visa applications
- Chasing candidates for outstanding documents
- Sending candidates on-boarding details for Fieldglass/ETZ
- RED Swiss tax quotes and other admin task around our temp-employment solutions
- Requesting revised invoices for consultants, dealing with queries around Fieldglass/invoices/approvals in general always need answering
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Microsoft office skills
- Ability to multitask
- Can do attitude
- Previous administration experience
- Experienced within a corporate business
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate with different nationalities and personalities internally and externally
The right candidate can expect a good basic salary and a bonus incentive and benefits but most importantly, an incredible atmosphere.