|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: MR/2376_1589463950|
For our client we are currently looking for a technical consultant who is a specialist for interfaces.
Your performance has the goal to independently implement interface/integration solutions from end to end in order to fully automate existing manual or new interfaces.
* Technical consultation for interface solutions with SAP (PO and CPI) inclusive SAP eDocument framework and IBM (IIB and MQ) applications
* Enhancement of interface templates and harmonization
* Creation of functional and technical designs (FD and TD) for integration requests based on the SAP/IBM integration solutions and the on-premise/cloud strategy (Possible implementation technics are SFTP, Webservice, REST, SOAP, JDBC)
* Implementation of the integration requests based on the FD and TD
* Running system integration and user acceptance tests
* Creation of hand-over documents (operational task list, operational handbook, infrastructure sheet) for maintenance team, that will be provided to client for verification and approval
* Remote training of the maintenance team about implemented interfaces (1 or 2 sessions per interface based on created documents: FD, TD, etc.)
Required key skills:
* Experience with SAP and non SAP system interfaces
* SAP PO and CPI knowhow
* Start: Beginning of June 2020
* Duration: 2-3 months
* Workload: Part-time
* Location: 100% Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.