RED is currently seeking a Technical Recruiter to work within RED's SAP division in the Jersey City, NJ area. The ideal candidate will possess 2+ years of recruiting experience within IT Staffing or niche, specialized staffing. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and meeting candidates for a range of permanent positions within SAP and ERP.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter
- Identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for niche client requirements and ensure constant communication throughout full life cycle.
- Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, DICE, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates for active positions.
- Obtain and speak with references for each candidate to further qualify their skills
- Build and maintain relationships with passive and active candidates with niche skills and with consistent follow up regarding current and future opportunities.
Requirements of the Technical Recruiter
- 2+ years of recruiting experience (Permanent focus) within IT Staffing or Specialized Staffing
- Strong work ethic, diligence, focus and positivity are all essential.
- Ability to build and sustain a strong network of technical talent.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, multiple deadlines and priorities
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach regarding recruiting.