|Standort: Cincinnati, Ohio||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/063170_1567170502|
Red is searching for an Technical SAP Project Manager to join our client who is in the consultancy industry.
Travel-100%(Monday-Thursday and Friday- Remote) and it is a full time position.
Our ideal candidate must possess the below skills in order to be successful in this engagement:
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related field
- Ten years of hands on experience in software development across multiple modules including writing technical specifications and performing code reviews in ABAP and ABAP Objects
- At least three years of technical lead experience, including collaboration with offshore developers
- Three full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Ability to lead strategic workshops with clients
- Experience across multiple industries
- Experience leading accelerated implementations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products including Project and SharePoint
- Advanced degree
- S/4HANA / SCP / Fiori / UI5 development experience
- Project Management training / PMI certification
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to me at +1 714-874-5470.