|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/066557_1575284219|
For our client we are looking for Senior techno-functional SAP FICO consultant.
The client has a comprehensive business transformation program facilitating the implementation of a globally aligned and harmonised Supply Chain including Purchasing.
This program will be implemented in clearly determined, overlapping phases clustering a defined number of countries.
You then will be responsible for this template rollout in finance for these different countries.
* Techno-functional consulting of Finance stakeholders in error handling for ABAP issues
* Creation of template activation in the area of SAP Finance & Controlling in accordance with client standards
* Creation and implementation of technical specifications for customer-owned development solutions in the area of Finance & Controlling
* Creation, testing and execution of data take over in SAP CS using SAP LSMW
* Steering and execution of dedicated technical work streams (such as developments) in the project phases for design, built and test up to go-live
* Knowledge transfer including documentation to internal consultants
Required key skills:
* Strong consulting experience in SAP FICO
* Experience in SAP CS and PS
* SAP ABAP experiences
* Start: January
* Duration: 6+ months
* Workload: Full-time
* Location: Dusseldorf
* Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.