This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious, proactive, hard-working sales professionals to take their first step towards a successful career in a fast-paced and dynamic commercial recruitment environment, working with some of the very best people in the industry.
Due to recent promotions, RED is now seeking experienced sales professionals from a range of backgrounds such as Estate Agency or Telecoms who want to make the move into recruitment. You'll be tasked with generating new and maintaining current business with clients and actively using your business development skills to generate roles, you'll have the support of our highly successful delivery model help you service all your clients needs. It goes without saying that we have industry leading training you'll be on top of your game.
- Develop and build long term strategic client and candidate relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, identify and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the company
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of SAP professionals from both a client and candidate perspective
- Identify opportunities for other Red business units within your client base
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, can adapt quickly to customer requirements, is results focussed and will bring positivity and innovation to the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- A desire to exceed expectations and lead by example
- Ambitious and results focussed mindset
- Good understanding of the recruitment industry
- A consultative approach and solid business acumen
- Independent and methodical approach to work
- Prepared to work the hours when required
- Excellent verbal and written skills - able to converse and write effectively is key to this role
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- 2+ year experience in the recruitment or sales industry would be a bonus
- Track record of success in a sales role
- Resilient with strong negotiation skills
As well as a great base salary, uncapped commission with no threshold to start earning and a fun working environment you can also expect the below benefits:
- Private Health care with Vitality
- World-class training and development
- Annual Summer and Winter trips at 5* resorts
- Monthly Michelin star lunches for top performers
- Options to win additional leave
- Great pension scheme
- Tailor made incentive packages
And much more but you'll have to get in touch with our internal recruiter Lauren Pocknell to find out.