|Standort: Stockholm, Sweden||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/081791_1626171009|
On behalf of our global client, RED are currently searching for an experienced Training Coordinator to join their project on a 6+ months contract to start as soon as possible.
Location: Candidates needs to speak Swedish and English (Both Mandatory)
- Support the planning, development, delivery and management of training.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Close collaboration with Program Management, Change Manager, Training Manager, Project Managers and line of Business
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset and are skillful in managing many stakeholders.
- Proven track record of Training administration for large roll outs Programs
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
If you are interested please send me your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.