|Standort: New York, USA||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/078278_1615244816|
My client is a global consulting firm looking for a SAP FICO consultant with extensive tax and Vertex experience. This is a full time position offering a competitive compensation package!
* Interact and collaborate with Corporate Tax Advisors or Partners as appropriate, to better understand the tax requirements for the Organization and identify tax software's which can be implemented globally
* Perform process requirements (OTC, PTP) and analysis workshops with clients to define business, process, functional requirements and data element requirements
* Responsible for integrating OneSource /Vertex tax solution with /S4 HANA 1709/1809 Versions for a global corporation
* Evaluates new needs and analyzes new features to optimize the system and related processes.
* Hands on functional experience in tax laws, rules and citations in US and International taxation.
* Background in Indirect or Property Tax Law, Research or Consulting Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills
* Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
* Extensive experience in providing global indirect tax solution using standard SAP taxes and external tax software ONESOURCE or Vertex Tax Software.
* Extensive experience in integrating SAP interfaces in FI, MM and SD areas that include "bolt-on" products like ONESOURCE, VERTEX tax software's
Please note the client is only cosnidering US citizens, Green card holders or EADs with Green cards approved to be considered.