|Standort: Silesia, Poland||Gehalt: other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/072115_1594393248|
Our client is a world leading Manufacturing business. The RED EXEC team is exclusively looking for Vice President of IT Operations of the whole infrastructure and application landscape. The role reports into the Global Chief Information Officer.
What is in it for you?
- Joining a global manufacturing client on a permanent basis and becoming an integral part of their cultural transformation & IT digitisation journey. They are experiencing rapid growth within an exciting and international environment.
- Flat hierarchies.
- Having the chance to proactively shape and centralise their IT Operations systems globally.
- The office environment is one of encouraging team spirit and a collaborative way of working. The culture is one of actively supporting professional and personal development.
- They are also offering an attractive remuneration and excellent overall working conditions.
- Leading global IT Operations across the whole group
- Transformational leadership (120 employees globally)
- Actively leading a global change and transformation initiative
- Identifying local operations and supporting the consolidation of global operations across the whole IT group
- Actively managing and coordinating the service requests fulfilment, change, incident, and problem management
- Managing Operations of IT Systems and Services daily
- Overseeing the reporting of IT Systems and Services on daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Managing priorities and escalations based on KPs with strong focus on OLAs/ SLAs
- Establishing SLAs with the business
- Coordinating the communication from IT to business with regards to IT Operations topics
- Ensuring business continuity itself and development of business continuity plans
- Managing the IT value chain from 1st through 3rd level
- 10+ years' plus experience in IT operations/service delivery management
- Proven and tested experience working for a global organisation
- Understanding of a wide range of technologies across different IT landscapes
- Strong working knowledge of IT service management
- Deep knowledge IT Service management tools, ideally ServiceNow
- Strong service delivery and support process experience
- Deep business orientation and process understanding
- Demonstrated service mindset
- A leader who would rather lead by example over traditional hierarchy methods
- Agile ways of working with teams
- Embracing a change mindset with a can-do attitude
- Being able to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders from the business and IT
- Strong analytical skills around process management and Key performance indicators
- Good financial management understanding
- Fluent English, German is a plus
EU Passport holders only/ eligible to work in Poland.
We look forward to your application!