WebMethods Support Analyst - Linden, NJ
Location: Linden NJ
The Applications Group is a global team responsible for support, change and delivery of all the nonSAP applications.
The webMethods Support Analyst will be a member of a global service team responsible for running, maintaining and supporting system integration needs. The webMethods Support Analyst may be assigned to projects on a part time or full time basis and tasked with gathering integration requirements and designing, testing, documenting and implementing new integration services.
* Support existing global webMethods (WM 10.1) integration services.
* Assist in review, improvement and implementation of webMethods best practices.
* Design, develop, test and document webMethods services (new or changed) using best practices, approved change control and security policies and agreed to standards in webMethods 10.1 environment.
* Develop and document run guides for existing webMethods services using standard template.
* Work closely with Integration team lead to identify and prioritize work items.
* Troubleshoot and resolve production issues related to webMethods services.
* Work on service desk issues, project tasks and/or approved change requests as needed/requested.
* Respond to integration service desk incidents according to service level agreements.
* When requested, work closely and communicate with end-users from both IT and business teams to define and resolve software and data issues.
* Work with and support global webMethods environment - including support across multiple time zones.
* Any additional responsibilities as assigned.
Selection Criteria (skills, experience, knowledge):
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or another related technical field
* Must have strong teamwork skills, good English and strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Minimum 5 years' experience using Software AG webMethods product suite to design, develop, test and implement services including Integration Server, Universal Messaging, Trading Networks, MWS, Designer, Command Central, Deployer , Scheduler, File Polling
* At least 1 year experience with Software AG webMethods 9.x platform (webMethods 10.1 a plus)
* Experience with the following:
o Eclipse o Strong Flow development skills o JDBC Adapter, SAP Adapter
o Core JAVA
o EDI standards, XML, cXML, Web Services, Flat files, SAP IDOCs o HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, FTPS
o WebServices - WSDLs, JSON, SOAP, REST o SSL, TLS
o Security - ACLs, certificates
o Working experience in Windows OS environment o Experience integrating with MS SQL server, SAP and APIs
* Experience in webMethods operations support, monitoring and troubleshooting
* Experience working in a project and support team environment and interacting with project managers, other IT team members and Business resources.