RED is actively searching for a Workday Integration Developer for a full-time, direct hire opportunity in the Austin, Texas area.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- 3-5 years core Workday HCM product suite experience.
- Excellent Workday integration skills
- Assist with ongoing day to day Workday Integration support
- Prior exposure to document transformation, XML, XSLT
- Experience within Workday Upgrades/New Features Management
- Minimum two years of experience with Workday Studio desired
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
*Candidates located in the San Francisco, CA area will also be considered
**Due to the nature of the client, only US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered at this time.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!