|Standort: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Gehalt: €300 - €350 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/070248_1587030377|
Full Stack Developer / Dublin (Remote during Pandemic) / 6 months / Start ASAP
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
* Execution of feature changes to project Client Perimeter (CP) weekly production build
* Execution of feature changes to project Underlying Principal Perimeter (UPP) weekly production build
* Responsibility for the execution of the CP and UPP weekly builds and publication of same to stakeholders
* Communication with CP and UPP stakeholders including requirements gathering for new features, communication of changes, and resolution of processing failures
* Maintenance and development of Tableau dashboard MI for CP and UPP
* Client Perimeter Build - Weekly build and delivery of Client Perimeter data to stakeholders
* Client Perimeter Development - Implementation of new features for Client Perimeter build requested by stakeholders
* Underlying Principal (UP) Perimeter Development.
* Development of automated QA for UP Build.
* Development of reporting dashboards for UP
* Hadoop stack. Hive, PYSpark, Hue, CDSW.
* Oozie (Nice to have)
Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stake holders
Able to demonstrate examples of previous successful BA deliveries and a track record in providing insight through the application of data analytics