|Standort: Baltimore, Maryland||Gehalt: Up to US$131 per hour + Plus Expenses|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/065656_1574116069|
RED has a direct end client in the greater Baltimore, MD area with an IAM Architect/Program Manager. This is a multi-year contract as our client is embarking on new implementation of SAP.
This role will provide thought leadership, strategic guidance, design consultation, project planning and management and implementation readiness assistance for our IAM program, which is now heavily influenced by cloud migrations and SAP S4 implementation in Azure. This role will focus on taking our existing platforms and technologies and helping us to consolidate them and leverage them for our new and existing requirements.
* 8+ years' experience in Security IAM Role
* 5+ years' experience as a Senior IAM Architect
* 6+ years' experience with SAP ECC
* 2+ years' experience with SAP Fiori, SAP GRC, Hana, Success Factors and SAP cloud deployments
* 2+ years' experience with Azure cloud environments
* Aptitude to learn quickly and adapt skill sets to various IAM technologies and platforms.
* Working knowledge and configuration experience of IAM systems for MFA, SSO, provisioning, federation, etc. especially Microsoft, SailPoint, Ping, and RSA
* Participate our IAM program's planning and project management while overseeing the technical engineering of the solution architecture.
* Able to assist and provide expertise with the build, test and deployment of a new Identity and Access Management platform
* Ability to work closely with the Program Sponsors and Executive Boards as an IAM subject matter expert
* Assist in driving customer business goals through documented use cases and objectives into program strategy and tactical plans.
* Support for technical engineering and vision for identity management across multiple application platforms
* Provide guidance while leveraging prior experience in evaluating vendor solutions and products
* Serve as a subject matter expert in defining the customers IAM Engineering Strategy, future roadmaps and timelines
* Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other cross functional technology and security teams
* Can work with global teams in an IT managed services environment