|Standort: City of London, London||Gehalt: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Private Medical, Pension and more|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: Finance Biz Partner_1623943521|
Senior Finance Business Partner (permanent contract)
(Remote or London office-based)
You will be working in a dynamic Finance department, the Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and financial modelling of existing or new processes with full exposure to the Senior Leadership teams. This is an incredibly exciting and rather unique position we have created to expand our brilliant finance team here at RED for someone who can handle a fast-paced sales environment.
Who are RED? We are a leading global staffing organisation focused on the SAP eco-system, helping SAP end-user clients and partners engage the best permanent and contract SAP and related complementary technology professionals.
Key duties will include:
- Design and amend annual budget models to allow for increased flexibility and timely delivery
- Modelling and scenario planning to support shareholder value creation through providing meaningful insights into the business
- Supporting with sales analysis reconciliations to better understand internal software systems, processes, and controls
- Becoming a subject matter expert in xRM (our CRM system from Microsoft), to support both Finance peers and wider range of internal stakeholders
- Assisting in other key areas such as: redesign of consolidation process to allow for transition to new Chart of Accounts, cash-flow modelling, or streamlining our international management accounts
- Provide Ad hoc analysis
The ideal candidate:
The preferred candidate will be a qualified professional accountant, preferably with a Big 4 background with relevant experience in financial modelling and forecasting.
Key skillset will include:
- Able to work well in fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to take the initiative and drive change.
- Strong Excel skills with extra data capabilities highly appreciated (i.e.: SQL, Access, ability to conceptualise and deliver complex data models).
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders - internal and external
- Ideally experience of Sage X3
- Experience with business analytics tools (such as Power BI)
- Exposure to an international environment
What's in it for you:
- Private Health care with Vitality
- Company pension
- Office-based or remote working available
- Great pension scheme
- Additional annual leave over Christmas, Bank holidays and birthday
And much more but you'll have to get in touch with our internal recruiter Seija Costley-Wood to find out.